Earn Your Vino creates unique experiences for wine lovers looking for something more from their next holiday in one of Western Australia’s fantastic wine regions.
Earn Your Vino is Western Australia’s premium and expert luxury wine travel provider. We’ve put years of experience in travel journalism, wine tourism, hospitality and event management, and decades of living in Australia’s South West into crafting unique and unimaginable travel experiences that you won’t find anywhere else.
We have a deep passion for the wine regions of Western Australia, and the people behind them. After realising that most people barely skim the surface when visiting for a wine holiday, we founded Earn Your Vino to dive deeper and provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience for wine lovers.
Come behind the scenes with winemakers and producers on a journey beyond the everyday as we showcase the majestic South West Region of Western Australia.
“Beneath the Surface – Truffles, pinot n’ produce: explore Pemberton’s earthly delights”
Five-day food and wine immersion to ‘dig deep, to unearth hidden delicacies. Join us for truffles, dark chocolate, marron, venison, pork, hone and a sublime bottle of Pinot or two. You’ll be privy to culinary wonders, meet some legendary winemakers, access behind-the-scenes experiences and dive deeper into the otherworldly magic of Pemberton.
– 4 nights luxury accommodation set amidst one of Pemberton’s most picturesque truffle forests (twin-share or double) on a private truffle estate.
– All transfers from arrival through until departure.
– An award-winning private chef for every meal during your stay.
– All meals and beverages are included, and wines are carefully paired with each meal by Cassandra.
– Rug up for an early morning truffle hunt and savour fresh truffles with a well-earned lunch amongst the oak trees, washed down by a glass or two of local Pinot.
– Hike through the towering Karri forests and uncover secret picnic spots.
– Savour freshly caught and cooked rainbow trout and marron overlooking the Warren River.
– Enjoy a hands-on honey experience with a local beekeeper.
– Wine experiences include masterclasses and curated wine tastings showcasing the region and other famed truffle and wine regions of the world. Enjoy an afternoon with one of the region’s influential wine families.