Our region’s visitor centres are located in every town and offer free, comprehensive information, booking services, and advice about the region.
The friendly staff and volunteers will help you find the best attractions and accommodation, top cafes and restaurants, award-winning wineries, breweries and cideries, great 4WD adventures and fishing spots and the perfect trails, not matter what your mode of transport.
They are available 7 days per week in person, by phone and email and if they don’t know the answer to a question, they will find someone who does!
Between our 9 visitor centers they offer a range of services including:
- Accommodation bookings
- Animal friendly places in town
- Bushfire advice
- Food supplies for trail users
- Historical information about the town and region
- In store shopping for local produce, gifts and souvenirs
- Information and tickets for local events
- Information on local weather and travel conditions
- Information on town services including internet access, car charging stations, ATM’s, public toilets, laundries, mechanics, and everything else you need to know
- Itinerary planning and packages
- Library services
- Local produce guide
- Maps and guides for the region
- Road safety information
- Tour and experience bookings
- Trail transfer booking
- Transport bookings for buses