The trail starts just outside the historic timber town of Pemberton and links many attractions in Pemberton area. You can join it at any point along the way, depending on which way you’re travelling or where you’re staying.
Explore the forest at your own pace. You can:
* stop for a picnic at Big Brook Dam
* climb 53m to the Gloucester Tree lookout or 65m to the top of the Dave Evans
* Bicentennial Tree
* camp at Big Brook Arboretum or Warren National Park
* see Beedelup Falls from the suspension bridge
* walk among the giant karris along the 10.5km Warren River Loop Walk
* go bushwalking or cast a line for trout
* stop for a wine tasting, coffee or a gourmet meal
* visit a gallery or craft centre or, just sit and take in nature.
The Karri Forest Explorer will take you through some of the most popular parks in the Southern Forests and Valleys.
Check out the Karri Forest Explorer visitor guide for a map and more information.
Need to know
|No Pets Allowed
Park Entry Fee
|Park entry fees apply in Warren, Gloucester and Greater Beedelup national parks
|No toilets at this location. Follow Leave No Trace principles.
|Refer to individual attractions on drive
|Not Applicable - refer to individual attractions on drive